Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I’m Dana and this is Saoirse. She’s 3 months old, mini poodle. She was born October 17, 2019. I have to say, of all the breeds I’ve owned through the years... she’s very impressive and might be my fav!! She’s smart and very neat. She has a wonderful temperament and my girls just love her. It’s their first dog. She is an interesting color. Black, with browns and silver/whites underneath. It will be interesting to see how she turns out. She looks almost sable on her body in the sunlight. Well just introducing ourselves. And hope you all have a wonderful day (or night) depending where you’re at. 😊🥰

Attachments

·
Registered
479 Posts
Welcome, Dana and Saoirse! I'm glad that y'all are happy😄. She does look sable too. I only know that Poodles are not supposed to be merle, but I think they come in every other color. It's 10:25 where I live.

·
Registered
31 Posts
This is Tango as a baby. I'll reply again with a picture of what she looks like as an 18 month old. Maybe you have a brindle poodle?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Hi Dana and Saoirse! Thanks for also posting in the Intro Forum. It feels a little neglected lately :).

Annd I'm in CST, Midwest, Kansas, USA

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad you chose to introduce yourself and poodle. My 5 year old is my service d0g and i had no idea of how helpful; hs is t0 me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts