Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These little dudes are Lewis and Clark. They are a little born to Ember- Arreau's Queen of Hearts (daughter of Quincy and Journey) who I co-own. They were whelped in Montana and my co-owner there is doing a phenomenal job of raising them. Puzzles, activity centers, car rides...these lads are going to be so well adjusted. I am so proud of her!

Because there are only two, these little fellows are pretty tight, as evidenced in these pictures. Just too adorable! Brother love!

Edited to add: Only one pic would load. Will try the other one later.

Attachments

·
Registered
450 Posts
These little dudes are Lewis and Clark. They are a little born to Ember- Arreau's Queen of Hearts (daughter of Quincy and Journey) who I co-own. They were whelped in Montana and my co-owner there is doing a phenomenal job of raising them. Puzzles, activity centers, car rides...these lads are going to be so well adjusted. I am so proud of her!

Because there are only two, these little fellows are pretty tight, as evidenced in these pictures. Just too adorable! Brother love!

Wow! Adorable! Thanks for sharing

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
450 Posts

Were there only 2 in the litter? How old are they?

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts