Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally have a breeder with a just-born litter who has a puppy available for me (that is in 10 weeks, when the puppies are ready to go home. I don't know a lot about this breeder, other than what I see on her website and Facebook page. Her name is Whitney Watts and her website is wattspoodles.com. She's also on Facebook at Watts Poodles

She seems to do all appropriate health testing and sounds good on the phone. Just wondering if anyone knows her from the dog show world or otherwise. Thanks! I am planning to put down a deposit on one of the puppies unless there is a big red flag out there! Thanks for your help, poodle people!

Originally I didn't want black because our poodle who passed away was a black mini, but since this will be a standard and most likely a female (there are mostly female pups in the litter), I don't think it will be too much a twin of the other dog. I was interested in red or possibly silver but that would mean an even longer wait--at least this puppy would be available in September AND the breeder is local...less than 1/2 hour from my house!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Though I haven't heard of her, everything looks good to me. I don't see any red flags on the website. It's awesome she's so close to you.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Very cute puppies. :) I like that they match puppies to families based on temperament. Also, it's nice that the breeder is so close. Hopefully you can visit?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I haven't heard of her - I'd be going to visit and asking for copies of the health testing. But a local breeder - and breeder with puppies SOON is a very good thing :) Glad you found someone.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
No prior knowledge of them but it all looks good. No flags except maybe a poodle tail :).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts