Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do Poodles compete in water work similar to the Portuguese Water Dog competitions? I have not heard of this but thought there must be water work out there somewhere?

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Do Poodles compete in water work similar to the Portuguese Water Dog competitions? I have not heard of this but thought there must be water work out there somewhere?
Im pretty sure you can teach a poodle this.

I want to do dock diving with enzo but waiting for the classes to start up again.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I don't know if poodles do or not. But I would love to teach my poodle some of the exercises! It would be so fun :) My mom is a PWD water trial judge, maybe I could get her to judge a poodle one!

You do have the hunting trials with poodles... If that's something you're interested in.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know if poodles do or not. But I would love to teach my poodle some of the exercises! It would be so fun :) My mom is a PWD water trial judge, maybe I could get her to judge a poodle one!

That would be cool, huh? I can't wait to get back to the mainland and go to water trial training. Poodles are water dogs too, right? :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts