Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Don't be embarrased Spoospirit, Mercymoon and her Hubby are quite young, I believe 19 or 20 yrs. old, I remember that they are under 21. When you get to be me and my Hubby's age, we are senior citizens, we think anyone under 40 looks as if they need to be carded, LOL. Oh well we were young once too, we were 18 yrs. old when we got married.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Gee it would be wonderful to be as "old" as you WonderPup, I think 25 was my favorite age ever. Young enough to act like a kid, but old enough to have some adult sense. Our oldest grandaughter is 24 and has 2 girls, ages 2 yrs. and one almost 1 yr. old, making us great grandparents, and we are in our 60's. We have been raising our youngest grandaughter since she was 20 mo. old, she is now 22 yrs. old and still lives at home with us, she has it made here and she knows it too, I don't think that she ever wants to leave. We are Mom and Dad to her, and thats what she calls us, she insists on it, won't have it any other way.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
LoL, YEAH they ARE young, they make me feel old LoL... I'm a whopping 25 *giggle*

25!!! Shoot, you're just a baby! LOL I seem to remember a long, long, long, time ago in a haze somewhere that I was 25 once too. And I was married at 18 as well. My oldest child is 37 and I am shocked every time it comes to mind! When it comes to mind! If it comes to mind......:rofl:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Cute pic. What a cutie pie and love her color!

Ummm, Deb, feeling like you have foot and mouth disease? :pound: Not that I wouldn't have made the same mistake....LOL!!

LoL, YEAH they ARE young, they make me feel old LoL... I'm a whopping 25 *giggle*
Hmmmph, 25...lol... I WISH!! Been a FEW years since I saw that number. :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Gee it would be wonderful to be as "old" as you WonderPup, I think 25 was my favorite age ever. Young enough to act like a kid, but old enough to have some adult sense. Our oldest grandaughter is 24 and has 2 girls, ages 2 yrs. and one almost 1 yr. old, making us great grandparents, and we are in our 60's. We have been raising our youngest grandaughter since she was 20 mo. old, she is now 22 yrs. old and still lives at home with us, she has it made here and she knows it too, I don't think that she ever wants to leave. We are Mom and Dad to her, and thats what she calls us, she insists on it, won't have it any other way.
What a beautiful story Fuz! Congratulations for having the courage to take in your grandchild and raise her. You and your husband are very special people.

Now I am 55 and my sister is 50 and we have decided that we are old enough to act like kids if we feel like it and adults when it is called for. I love being old enough to act silly like a child when I feel like it and not care what anyone else thinks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts