Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
How cute. Babykins loves tv too. Her favorite movie is The Secret Lives of Pets. Has Rudy watched that?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No he hasn't! I'll have to search for it being we're cooped up with the cold weather. What channel is it on? A premium like HBO etc.? A stop at the pet store for chewies to keep him occupied ALONG with some more training moments is on the agenda for the near future as they are predicting wind chills around 35 below with actual temp being minus 24.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
No he hasn't! I'll have to search for it being we're cooped up with the cold weather. What channel is it on? A premium like HBO etc.? A stop at the pet store for chewies to keep him occupied ALONG with some more training moments is on the agenda for the near future as they are predicting wind chills around 35 below with actual temp being minus 24.
The Secret Life of Pets is a movie that was in movie theaters several years ago and was very popular. It’s a cartoon, high quality, well done one. I borrow the dvd from the library for her sometimes. It was recently on TV and I recorded on my DVR but that has tons of commercials. My best friend runs the library book sale and I have her on the lookout for a donated copy but it’s so popular with kids that no one has donated a copy yet.

Babykins also loves to watch Westminster. She particularly gets excited when she sees poodles. But she gets upset watching agility as the dogs look too intense and aggressive.

I think with the large high definition screens makes it’s easier for dogs to see the images and they look realistic to some of them. Anything that looks like an animal attracts my dog.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Kaiser doesn't usually pay too much attention to the TV until a poodle comes on screen. He talks to them every time. I'm sure he's saying...pshhh That all you got? :aetsch:

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
So cute!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts