Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you peeps in here in Washington State. Have your animals been acting weird lately? Sisko acts uneasy, Perses (he is the male cat) keeps bullying his sister Artemis. I wonder what's up.

·
Super Moderator
5,332 Posts
Eek! Don't scare me! My Gracie knew an earthquake was coming. I got super annoyed with her, telling her to snap out of it. She kept staring at the floor like there were invisible bugs on it.

We were in Toronto at the time, so I didn't even consider the possibility an earthquake was coming. But a few minutes later....

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eek! Don't scare me! My Gracie knew an earthquake was coming. I got super annoyed with her, telling her to snap out of it. She kept staring at the floor like there were invisible bugs on it.

We were in Toronto at the time, so I didn't even consider the possibility an earthquake was coming. But a few minutes later....
WOW! That's incredible! We haven't been through any big ones, but we have felt them. We know what to do if there's a bad storm or hurricane, but not an earthquake.:confused:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Same here!!! I couldn't. That would be the worst. I already wonder what the East Coast is going to do. It's hurricane season there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts