Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am in search of a Washington state breeder that will have solid standard poodle pups this spring or summer. Oregon or Idaho would be ok, too. We live on the Olympic Peninsula and would drive to visit/pick up. thanks!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Reply back to me and I can give you the # to Basil's breeder in Snohomish.

I have nothing but good things to say.

Basil's litter was bred to be therapy pups (tempurment). The top 3 went to therapy school, and Basil was 5th in line. Grandma was a therapy dog, Poppa's bloodline had show-dog history. Momma was quiet. When I went to their small multigenerational family farm 3x to see her they had goats and chickens (not a puppy farm).

Basil's had perfect teeth development and bill of health from the vet so far (21 weeks old).

Elena's just getting her breeder rep established, so her online presence isnt robust. It sounded like she had a mentor helping her along the way. She just had a human baby so she took care of Basil's litter like they were her own. I got puppy pics and videos ~week and a half. Elena was very good about texting back regarding any questions or concerns. Elena helped sensitize Basil to city sounds leading up to her 8 weeks and fireworks sounds since I got her a little before July 4th.

It's about a 80 minute drive outside of downtown Seattle.

·
Super Moderator
5,819 Posts
We're on the peninsula, too! Have you worked through this list yet?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're on the peninsula, too! Have you worked through this list yet?

No, i haven’t. Just reviewed it. Very helpful. Thank you! I’m in Ocean Shores.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts