Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peggy weighed in at 38.8 lbs today! That's 2 lbs up from last week. I could tell she'd had a growth spurt. She was extra crazy for a day and then sleepy and docile for days after. And her head suddenly looks huge!! ?

Attachments

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Wow! She's growing like a weed. So cute she is too!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Love this photo!! So funny.

I miss Norman being that size and weight. SO cute and sweet, easily able to control him. But now.. I have over 60lbs of crazy madness!!! I need to hit the gym to keep up with his strength

I am glad Peggy is growing! Good for her :)

·
Super Moderator
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love this photo!! So funny.

I miss Norman being that size and weight. SO cute and sweet, easily able to control him. But now.. I have over 60lbs of crazy madness!!! I need to hit the gym to keep up with his strength

I am glad Peggy is growing! Good for her :)
Ha! I used to be able to easily grab a ball from Peggy's mouth; now she's got jaws of steel. This crazyfast growing really forces you to up your training game!

Do you remember Norman's weight at 6 months? Today's Peggy's half birthday ?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Annie was 37.8 lbs at 6 months. She's probably about 50-55 at 11.5 months. I thought the 6 months size was about perfect - if i ever get another spoo, I'll try to find one on the smaller end.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
So cute, yes I want to know if the plant returns the ball good, if so I need one of those.
Two lbs in a week, wow, she is going to be a big, beautiful girl!

·
Super Moderator
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So cute, yes I want to know if the plant returns the ball good, if so I need one of those.
Two lbs in a week, wow, she is going to be a big, beautiful girl!
And up ANOTHER 1.2 lbs at the vet's office. Ack! She's been eating like a horse this week, which tends to coincide with her growth spurts.

Both her parents are 45 lbs and we were really hoping for a smallish girl..... But some of the best bits of my life are the parts I never expected, so I shall remain open-minded ?

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Maybe she’ll plateau, but if not, just more to love!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts