Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a lot of mixed reviews on the groomer forums so I thought I'd ask here. Some seem to think they're great, others don't like them. There also seemed to be some bugs when they first came out, but those have been remedied by now. Does anyone here have them, do you like them, how long have you had them and how often do you use them?

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
There are a lot of mixed reviews on the groomer forums so I thought I'd ask here. Some seem to think they're great, others don't like them. There also seemed to be some bugs when they first came out, but those have been remedied by now. Does anyone here have them, do you like them, how long have you had them and how often do you use them?
Have one, haven't used it much but like it. I like that you can use any blade you want with it. It's kind of bulby so if you have a small hand like I do it can get heavy. I think the more I'll be able to give a better judge. I will say that the higher you turn it up the faster the blade will get hot.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'm not getting new clipper anytime soon, so I look forward to an update. I have a pair of Andis and they're nice clippers, but very boxy and hard for me to hold on too.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Thanks, I'm not getting new clipper anytime soon, so I look forward to an update. I have a pair of Andis and they're nice clippers, but very boxy and hard for me to hold on too.
This one is bigger in size than an Andis but it's a different shape so you might like it. I don't have an Andis but have the Wahl Moser that my breeder gave me and look forward to using that one. She swears by it. It's also cordless. The switchblade has a super long cord which is nice though. After you get used to it, I've noticed that you can manuever it around pretty easily. I don't know if that's possible with the Andis.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the Moser a smaller clipper? I've been thinking about getting one of those to help w/ my Maltese. It's really dificult to trim around his eyes and feet w/ regular sizer clippers.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I love mine,,,,,just the right size for my hand It heats up pretty fast though so you need to have lots of blades on hand.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Is the Moser a smaller clipper? I've been thinking about getting one of those to help w/ my Maltese. It's really dificult to trim around his eyes and feet w/ regular sizer clippers.
Yeah a moser is small but the blades aren't interchangable so it's strictly for face feet and tail.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Yeah a moser is small but the blades aren't interchangable so it's strictly for face feet and tail.
I use this cordless clipper for puppies cause it is so quiet I love this clipper Mines is a wahl Arco . Pink :)

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Ive had my Mosers for 7 years, and i LOVE them!!! I have the origional clipper, but have had to replace the blade (which is no biggie, can get it locally and its under 20 dollars). I use it all the time for face/feet. I wont use anything else for doing face/feet. They are little workhorses, and can power through lots! You will never be without them!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts