Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Check with Valley Vet Supply....they had them a few days ago. They are a reliable company with which to do business. Wahl's corporate website states that some supply chain issues for components are in some cases stopping production on some of their products.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Check with Valley Vet Supply....they had them a few days ago. They are a reliable company with which to do business. Wahl's corporate website states that some supply chain issues for components are in some cases stopping production on some of their products.
I've come to regret my folly of so fully accepting the concept of just-in-time supply chain protocols (former purchasing/travel manager here). There are positive elements, but we are not at all in a time where so much of it makes sense or where it even begins to cover needs and purchasing decisions in a time of pandemic. And there will be more of this.

Some have asked how willing one may be to continue purchasing goods made by what can be virtually slave labor in some or many instances. This is a hugely meaningful question for our time, including for me.

For many years, I've asked myself about heads of US-based multinational corporations. How can they be patriotic or align with the US any longer, given international supply chain and sales interdependencies? Yes, over-supply isn't good, but we need to better strategize for times of scarcity - and needs are not all equal from one consumer to another. One wonders about balancing niche vs general need, both of which are real yet not necessarily equivalent. Never mind about those corporations relocated to tax havens to avoid any responsibility.

I love my Wahl Bravura trimmers! They perform wonderfully for my Tpoo. I'm also a Prime member. There is huge benefit to me with no car and mobility issues that have become severe the last two years. This is a soul-searching matter for me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought a Bravura from Big Dee’s tack last week and they arrived in a few days. I used them for the first time yesterday!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts