Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a brand new Wahl Bravura that I had forgotten I had stored (for months). Anyhow when I went to charge it, I can only get a flashing battery symbol. The symbol does show that it has charged, but when I remove it from the charging stand I get nothing. I tried running it off the power cord, still nothing. I have never had a Bravura that is completely "dead," so I have no idea what to do. At this point I can't even tell if I have the unit turned on or not because it will not even chug a tiny bit. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
That is odd. I would return it or contact Wahl to see if they can repair it, but a replacement sounds better to me.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
have you tried running it with the clipper blade off? Make sure no hair is wrapped around the spinning part that moves the blade (I had that happen doing a cat the other day and it seemed like the clipper had totally died, but once I cleared the hair it was fine again)

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have not checked for debris in the blade. I will. Theses are brand new, never been used clippers that I forgot I had stored. I am puzzled by the complete lack of power. The directions say to turn the clippers off before charging. Well, how can I tell if they are on/off with no power at all? I am afraid I will have todeal with the manufacturer... and I can;t even remember where I bought them from. I will have to check my internet receipts. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
Charmed my impression is that Wahl is pretty decent to deal with. I wish you luck in resolving the issue. Let us know what happens since it could help others to know how things worked out.

Reactions: Charmed
1 - 5 of 5 Posts