Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my new KM 10 clippers the number 10 blade was not in its wrapper in the package and the teeth were crooked and shifted to the right I did push it up seems to be working OK now has anyone else had this problem in the photo was the approximate area where it was

·
Premium Member
4,103 Posts
I would send this picture to Wahl and because it is new, they should send you a new one

Due to the Stay at Home order issued by the Governor of Illinois, we are unable to answer calls, but we are available at [email protected] for Professional and Animal customers and [email protected] for home consumers to answer any questions.

Contact any of our divisions
Professional Home Products Animal International
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm CT

Click to View Shipping_Routing Guide

·
Registered
592 Posts
No problem. It shifted, or perhaps was assembled out of alignment. You set it straight. I don’t anticipate anything is damaged. Just check to ensure the screws are not excessively loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would send this picture to Wahl and because it is new, they should send you a new one

Due to the Stay at Home order issued by the Governor of Illinois, we are unable to answer calls, but we are available at [email protected] for Professional and Animal customers and [email protected] for home consumers to answer any questions.

Contact any of our divisions
Professional Home Products Animal International
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm CT

Click to View Shipping_Routing Guide

thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem. It shifted, or perhaps was assembled out of alignment. You set it straight. I don’t anticipate anything is damaged. Just check to ensure the screws are not excessively loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thank you, my fear now that it is up, it can go left,right, even with the other teeth not sure where the proper alignment should be

·
Registered
592 Posts
thank you, my fear now that it is up, it can go left,right, even with the other teeth not sure where the proper alignment should be
Here is a video for Wahl two hole blades:

Here is the FAQ for animal blades. In my experience, if you make the "1" dimension too small, the blade may clog. If that occurs, take it apart, clean out the clog, and set the "1" dimension a little larger.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts