Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had amazing weather today very calm but a little bit cold.
Took all the dog out for a walk on our regular spot by the light house.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
What a beautiful countryside. What fun pictures, it looks like all the spoos had great fun.
Are you still safe from the volcano? Sure hope so!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a beautiful countryside. What fun pictures, it looks like all the spoos had great fun.
Are you still safe from the volcano? Sure hope so!
yes we are safe I was taking them our for a good walk, if the ash starts to fall here I cant take them out for walks :S So we where moving there buts to keep them satisfied for a few days.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great pictures. My goodness, they do look like they are having a great time. Charly looks like an elegant black gazelle moving through the grass!!
He runs and runs and then runs some more.
If he sees a bird he has to go check it out, but he always comes back.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Beautiful countryside to just let them run. They have such a great time. You got some really good photos.

The volcano looks fascinating, but I wouldn't want to be that close to it.

Thanks for all of the photos!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I love the name Frodi!

My friend from Oxford (UK) is not too happy with you guys at the moment. ;) He was supposed to fly back to Birmingham tonight, but his flight has been postponed until Thursday. There are worse things than being stuck in NYC though, that's for sure.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love the name Frodi!

My friend from Oxford (UK) is not too happy with you guys at the moment. ;) He was supposed to fly back to Birmingham tonight, but his flight has been postponed until Thursday. There are worse things than being stuck in NYC though, that's for sure.
Hehe I sure would like to be stuck in NYC.

I think this is a good lesson in Earth 101, first lesson: we can't controle the earth!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Great pics of a lovely place and the dogs just having a grand time! I assume that is the volcano in the background. I hope the ash stays away from your area for both your sake and the dogs! Good idea to give them a good run around just in case, though. Thanks for sharing! :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'm glad all is well for you! It looks like a good time was had by all. Great photos! The dogs all look beautiful and happy to be out playing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts