Poodle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,037 Posts
He looks great in his puppy pic....what a cutie! I like the shaved look as well but if you decide to have his face shaved just remember it will grow back out in just a few weeks. Soon you'll have your boy's look back and the breeder will be happy too.

Plus your going to a show. AKC usually ask's not to bring dogs on premises that are not entered in the show. People do anyway and I don't see the big deal but atleast he will blend in better. :)

· Registered
2,037 Posts
Wow... If she could not see past the hair and realize her dog was in a loving home and is well taken care of then I wouldn't purchase a dog from her again. It's one thing for her to be a little dissapointed you didn't shave the muzzle but to be down right be rude was un-called for. She should of kept her mouth shut and appreciated that you actually took the time to bring him out for her to see.

Whats the name of her kennel so I don't inquire about a dog from her in the future. Does she have a website too. I won't say anything but now Im really curious who this breeder is.

Oh and just in case you need a quick muzzle shaved in the future, normally you bring a dog in for a muzzle shave to any groomer and its like 10 bucks. (as long as they were just bathed) I paid $10 for muzzle and feet before I leaned how between grooming's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.