Poodle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Goodness gracious LOL - HOW ADORABLE IS THAT !!!!!! I want to "dive in" that whelping box LMAO !!!!!

I saw Jamie for a sec - she is sooooo pretty !!!!!! :)

This is such a neat idea !!!!!:)

Oh my - can not waste my time now typing LOL - have to watch babies !!!!!!!Sorry .....lol Bye-byeeee : ))))))

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the dobe pups were cute too! thank for the link FD!

Thanks Wishpoos, she is a little dirty and has newspaper ink in her coat, but she will be getting a bath soon (probably after my show this weekend, as will the puppies LOL )
watch away!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Oh there was a quiet a show last night around 10 pm lmao !!!!! It was so much fun watching them trying to get a hold of Jamie while she was picking up some morsels of left-over puppy chow LOL :) They alllll gathered right in front of the camera - oh my - it was only than that one can see what having TWELVE puppies actually means LOL

I check them often : )) !!!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL sorry Kanata, They are on now.... with all the busyness of the last week, I didnt really have much time to broadcast, but we are back on the air!

I moved them to just an ex pen now that they can walk around and eat and such.

·
Registered
752 Posts
OK, I was watching them last night and about spit my water all over the screen I was laughing so hard! There was this one little white/cream kid chasing his tail, and when he got it, he fell over onto his side, right on top of a sleepy puppy in the corner. So, so cute! Very fun to watch. Thanks so much for broadcasting!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.