Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
gorgeous!!! I'm watching them now (and some dobermann pups being born... haha!)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Goodness gracious LOL - HOW ADORABLE IS THAT !!!!!! I want to "dive in" that whelping box LMAO !!!!!

I saw Jamie for a sec - she is sooooo pretty !!!!!! :)

This is such a neat idea !!!!!:)

Oh my - can not waste my time now typing LOL - have to watch babies !!!!!!!Sorry .....lol Bye-byeeee : ))))))

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the dobe pups were cute too! thank for the link FD!

Thanks Wishpoos, she is a little dirty and has newspaper ink in her coat, but she will be getting a bath soon (probably after my show this weekend, as will the puppies LOL )
watch away!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Very cute puppies, but this reminds me of first time parents taking loads of videos of their newborn just lying in its crib. LOL!

(I'm just kidding, puppies are a lot more fun to watch!)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Oh there was a quiet a show last night around 10 pm lmao !!!!! It was so much fun watching them trying to get a hold of Jamie while she was picking up some morsels of left-over puppy chow LOL :) They alllll gathered right in front of the camera - oh my - it was only than that one can see what having TWELVE puppies actually means LOL

I check them often : )) !!!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL sorry Kanata, They are on now.... with all the busyness of the last week, I didnt really have much time to broadcast, but we are back on the air!

I moved them to just an ex pen now that they can walk around and eat and such.

·
Registered
752 Posts
OK, I was watching them last night and about spit my water all over the screen I was laughing so hard! There was this one little white/cream kid chasing his tail, and when he got it, he fell over onto his side, right on top of a sleepy puppy in the corner. So, so cute! Very fun to watch. Thanks so much for broadcasting!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL I was watching a groomer groom a poodle, so I missed it. LOL they are so funny. they are now to the point where they wake up and come running if I call them, and one bit my toe today OUCH

1 - 12 of 12 Posts