Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I groomed Vinnie and, of course, we had to head out into the snow (gorgeous blue sky and fresh white snow!) for some photos - I did take some photos while grooming him and they are in the grooming section - but we had to have fun time afterwards!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Wow, now I know what you mean by the other thread being so old AgilityIG. Vinnie is a much bigger guy. You really capture his personality in his photos....he is so handsome!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:biggrin: Thanks!! There is a huge difference between now and then! LOL He'll be a year old next Sunday. Time flies!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Vinnie is so handsome and I love that long tail!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I love to see your photos. They really catch him in action. Does Robin like the snow, or is it too cold for him? I keep looking at their photo in the calendar and how precious it is to see Vinnie pestering him to play.

How exciting that you will be starting his agility work. Vinnie is our hero and inspiration. :love:

We have a long ways to go. I'm in no big hurry. After her spay, (this weekend) we will look for some obedience classes. In the meantime, it would be really neat to see Vinnie's progression with his Agility. No pressure!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Robin used to love the fresh snow when he was younger, but as he ages (he'll be 12 in April) he just heads out for a potty and back inside. Right now our snow is pretty deep and not good for running (unless you are a crazy poodle :biggrin:).

I am really looking forward to spring and trying to get some good agility shots of Vinnie (which means I have to drag Brian out to the yard to run Vinnie so I can shoot :rofl:)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Great shots of Vinnie in the snow. My favorite is number 3 with his ears flapping in the breeze and the look of concentration on his face.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts