Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sigh.... typical Vinnie photos! LOL. BUT - I have something a little different for you all - in a different post. I have to finish them first. It takes a real man to play with a pink toy!

This is my favorite!

It's hard to believe that this is the same puppy - I would say that this is the look that just melts my heart, but I happen to know that he actually has part of a stick in his mouth and he's wondering if I'm going to steal it!!

Marsha

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
You got to love this guy,Marsha.
His personality is captured really well by you.
Completely agree. Each photo is so full of life. Matrix had a pink toy that he just LOVED too...well until he ripped the head off and destuffed it :p

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
More amazing Vinnie photos! I love his pink toy as I can see he does too. I really like the photo of him lying down. His eyes are very expressive. Dianne's new Leatherstocking puppy has the same look as Vinnie. She is black and has that wonderful, expressive face too.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
My what straight teeth you have! More amazing photos. I could see a thousand of them. I smile and giggle every time. It makes that last photo even better knowing he has a stick in his mouth!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL - glad you all don't mind seeing them - I LOVE taking photos of him - he is such a character!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts