Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vinnie and Robin had an all out play session this morning. Vinnie just picked and picked at Robin until finally he gave in and they had a ball chasing and wrestling.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
As usual, the photos really catch the moment. Robin is probably thinking, "Do ya feel lucky punk!?!?" LOL Looks like he showed Vinnie some moves. :fencing:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Looks like trash talking! Reminds me of Muhammed Ali, "I am the greatest...float like a butterfly, sting like a bee..." Love seeing Vinnie and Robin in action.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
As always I am very envious of your sweet camera. :(

Great action photos of the two playing, really captured the moment!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
rofl, gotta love all those open mouthed shots LoL. Those are great. What kind of camera do you have ?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone - they had a blast - I'll have to post a couple shots of Robin doing the chasing! LOL

WP - I use a Nikon D300 with a 70-200/2.8 lens - LOVE the combo!!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's Robin on the chase - showing the pup that the old man is STILL faster than the puppy!! LOL

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Gorgeous pictures! I love that one in the middle where they are both in full stride. Seeing your photos made my day! :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks!! Robin (the Whippet) really does enjoy Vinnie... it just takes some work by Vinnie to get him to play! :biggrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts