Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dima is in heat and we where going on a one week trip, so we left Charly with my sisters and parents.

This is what my sister was teaching him while we where away.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Oh my goodness...so cute!! Poor guy! I would rather this soft howling than the wretched, non stop, high pitched barking Thinker does when the girls are in heat here! Give the poor guy a hug from me and his son.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh my goodness...so cute!! Poor guy! I would rather this soft howling than the wretched, non stop, high pitched barking Thinker does when the girls are in heat here! Give the poor guy a hug from me and his son.
He was not crying because Dima is in heat, she was no where near here.
And he does not make a big fuzz when the girls are in heat.

In the video he is listening to a husky howling so he decided to answer the husky :p

Charly has been with my parents while Dima was in heat.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
He was not crying because Dima is in heat, she was no where near here.
And he does not make a big fuzz when the girls are in heat.

In the video he is listening to a husky howling so he decided to answer the husky :p

Charly has been with my parents while Dima was in heat.
You are very lucky! Nobody will take Thinker, and at twelve, I do not want to put him in a kennel for the first time in his life...so we endure...and go CRAZY, because it is non stop for two full weeks...and I keep reminding myself how much I love dogs...lol!!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Oh that is too cute! That is :love:

Charly looks so handsome in that video too ;)
I AGREE JAK! I love seeing dogs do this.......but he takes the cake, Sweet!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL!!! That is too funny. I hope he doesn't drive you crazy with that howling when you get home.
He has been back home now for 3 days and I think he has not noticed that Dima is in heat :p And he got back home on her day 15 the day they mated last time.
No crying, barking or anything just relaxed dog.

So this will be the heat that he missed :D

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
He has been back home now for 3 days and I think he has not noticed that Dima is in heat :p And he got back home on her day 15 the day they mated last time.
No crying, barking or anything just relaxed dog.

So this will be the heat that he missed :D
Nice ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts