Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both of the poodle pups are going in to be fixed tomorrow.

If we could borrow one or two vibes that nothing serious is going on with Tsuki, and that they can deep clean Lincoln's ears as well would be greatly appreciated!!

I've instructed both, that the only job they have to do tomorrow is wake up :( I've been having panic attacks all day and night the last couple days worrying something bad is gonna happen...

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Will be sending vibes ; ))) - try not to worry !!!! All will be just fine : ) ! Let us know how it went !:thumb::clover::clover::clover:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Awwww.... I know how you feel since Zulee just got spayed a month ago. Your mind can run wild with the possibilities. Other than a possible dirty ear, it sounds like your pups are in the best of health. They are having a proven procedure done by a highly qualified educated professional who has their reputation on the line....not to mention that the passion and love of animals from all of the staff will make certain they get the best of care.

Your pups will be on anesthesia and really won't have a chance to be frightened or worried about anything. They will get lots of special attention. You will pick them up, smother them with hugs and kisses, and help them rest. :love:

Main thing is to keep yourself busy today. Treat yourself taking the time to do something special that you might not do if they were home. :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Hope all goes well! :)

Our wee Coco came back today from being speyed...
She is so soo quiet, and just wants to sleep in her crate, curled up by the fire

1 - 10 of 10 Posts