Poodle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Here's one

Hi there, I think my vet is quite reliable and dependable, they're all very kind and seem quite knowledgeable. They're in east-end Toronto, at Markham and Eglinton E. 416 261 3322

It's a very well-run place in my opinion. I switched from another vet in the area, mostly because they brought back memories of my sweet Lab who went there, but I have to say I'm happy I made the change.

I've been going there for about a year and a half now, with my budgies and now my toy Sammy. They treat all types of pets, so their knowledge is broad, I'd say.

Wiggy profile photo :)

· Registered
42 Posts
Just checked the vet we used for our Lab, and got a very detailed quote (all details broken down and priced), and they would charge $534 to neuter a Toy Poodle.

$60 (beginning exam) + $254 (Neutering) + $86 (pre-surgery blood work) + $75 (IV during surgery) + $26 (antibiotics) + $28 (pain management) ($ amounts rounded) = $534

I didn't ask for the cost of a spay but it would be interesting.

This place is on Kingston Road, west of Midland: 416 261 1391 if you want to give them a ding.

· Registered
42 Posts
Ontario SPCA - $60

The Ontario SPCA will spay or neuter a cat or dog for $60. You have to book as much as a couple of months ahead of time, and not surprisingly, they're busy.

Here's the link http://www.spayneuter.ontariospca.ca/

Probably not appropriate for you, cuddleparty, but for anyone else in the area, this is a great deal.

They're located in Newmarket, just north of Toronto, Woodbine and Murlock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.