Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enjoy!

I really can kick a ball, I just didn't want him to go for it early and kick him in the face. xP

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Great Vegas Vids! You could use the hose to teach Vegas shadow handling. Pretty cute watching him chase the water :) Thanks for putting up the video of the poodles playing. We need to get another playdate or hike together when you're free. Thanks for the smiles!

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Now that was THE BEST tv I'll see tonight! Really loved the "hose play"!! Like he has his own personal wave machine!!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Great videos. Vegas is really funny running after the stream of water. Really quite artistic when you look at the water throughout the video.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Shadow handling is part of what we are learning in agility right now. You use a motivator (food, toy, hose :D ) to get your dog to move along with you, mostly circles right now. It helps you direct your dog through the course later on.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Vegas is Spectaular, I enjoyed watching him. My black standard is not born yet, (June 20th, about), and I can hardly wait until I can kick a ball around with him.
Vegas is a joy to watch! Thanks for sharing,

·
Registered
752 Posts
Wow, he's getting big fast. Loved watching him with the hose! It was fun to see the video of the three poodles chasing you too! I sure should have zoomed in more!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh you did a great job filming, Flufflvr! And I should work with that more, I can already get him to jump through hoops no problem!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Beautiful vids..what a fun poodle! I loved watching him go after the ball, too cute. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
These were great clips of him. He is growing like a weed!! I also love the waterhose in the mouth shots! LMAO!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I love watching dogs play with water. I had a GSD who loved snapping at streams of water but he always seemed disappointed that he could never 'get' it.

This isn't dog related at all but it's really sweet and funny and still has to do with soccer.

(hope this works, I've never posted anything from youtube before)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts