Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vegas is 19 weeks old now, and with the warmer temperatures, I figured it was time for a change. I put Vegas in a blended, short lamb clip using a 5/8ths blade on his back and scissoring his legs into his body. I didn't take any off the legs.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Very nice and lushious looking!! I LOVE LOVE the shorter body! And wow - he does look like a big boy!!

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
:congrats: Very, very nice job! He's such a handsome guy and even more so now with his new clip! Way to go!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nope, still nothing! I click the link and all I get is a blank white page. Maybe the images are blocked from this computer (I am at work after all...:eek:hwell:)

·
Registered
229 Posts
He is one handsome guy!! Love him! He looks great! I adore him with short ears!!:) Clover will soon be getting a "big girl" clip for warmer weather, and I can't wait! She's beginning to look like an Old English Sheepdog with all that long hair! LOL!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys! n_n He's wearing his clip like a champ! He got TONS of attention from strangers after I got off work and walked him around the store yesterday, I swear this elderly man was about to steal him, he took the leash to take Vegas to show his wife! rofl I kept unconsciously reaching out for it when I was talking to him and answering their questions about the breed.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
ooooo, does he look SPUNKY or what!!!! Oo la-la! hehe. I LOVE the 5/8" blade on black poodles, it gives them a 'crushed velvet' look! WELL DONE!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts