Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i'm sure not everyone on the board is out shooting fireworks and having a good time but I wanted to stop by and wish everyone a happy and safe 4th! We sure had fun tonight... went to a friends house and (forgot the camera) but took pictures when we got home. Vega wore his hat and bandana and made friends with a pit bull named Shadow. They chased eachother around the yard for HOURS so he will sleep very well tonight! In fact he was fighting sleep while taking pictures!!

Dodger had to stay home. Her stitches and such from being spayed are still pretty new and Vega was neutered about 2 weeks ago.

Oh and I also was finally able to groom him. He has smelled like pee for the past week but I couldn't bathe him per vet request that I wait two weeks after him being fixed...so I did. I ended up doing a #3 all over and trimming his ears up a bit. He looks so handsome! I can't wait until I get his adult coat!

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
Wow you have beautiful poodles. I love your parti. I have a black and white parti and a black standard. Did you groom them yourself? If so you do a good job.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the comments and yep I work in a dog grooming salon and mine are my best customers! :-D

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Vega looks so soft and fluffy. Love his 4th of July outfit! He does look pooped from playing all night.

It's good to know Dodger is recovering quickly. He looks so adorable. His eyes really have a lot of expression.

Great photos!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
LOL he is so cute in that little top hat! My fourth of Julysucked, we wasn't invited to any cook outs and didn't watch any fireworks. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts