Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took all of Vega's coat off for the most part, I thought about doing as short as a 7 all over but I wanted to leave him with some sort of identity so here he is...

I took off the ears, tail, topknot and everything! I actually really like how he looks but I can't wait to get that adult coat grown in either! I am loving Dodgers nice long coat, im taking her in the salon for a touch up to redo her body with a 3 and scissor her legs..it should be beautiful with how long her pants are now. Ill post pics of her tomorrow.

Here is Vega!

He loves this groom, he did zoomies everywhere once I was finished.

Also 2 randoms of my German Shepherd, Pandora. She just had a bath today and felt like posing.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Wow! You got some great shots of Vega. He looks very cool and comfy. I wasn't sure how naked you made him. He looks good in his super short style. He just needs a duck in his mouth!

Your German Shepard is all fluffy and looks like she is stylin. I want to give her a BIG hug. I had one as a kid and miss him. Beautiful pictures!

It will be fun to see Dodger, and in the coming month(s), to see Vega's new coat.

·
Registered
546 Posts
:flute: I see London, I see France... I see Vega's UNDERPANTS!! :lol:

Aidan - Vega looks adorable. Great job with the groom! And "ZOOMIES"!!! amazing! I've always searched for a word that would best describe this action... ZOOMIES it is!!! :) Snoops does it too after a bath.. I love it!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
He looks great!! I really like the look and ease of a short coat. I also Really like a long coat though! Haha! He looks very good though. Very sporty.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I think Vega looks great in a short coat as well! :)

BTW, I posted a thread in chat recently concerning the meet up, please respond.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Vega doesn't look bad with all his hair off, he has a beautiful face. :) I am not normally very fond of poodles cut short on the ears and top knot but he does look good surprisingly. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts