Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's growing so fast!

Vega is certainly getting more and more handsome by the day! I took them out to one of my favorite places to take pictures it's so pretty this time of year! I also had to play around with my new camera. Now if only I knew what all these funky settings actually did!

Anyhow... as far as snapshots go I think I was able to figure it out enough to manage a few good photographs. Enjoy!

We went out to the lake this morning so they are both a little bit dirty and both due for a bath tomorrow! I *might* even give Dodger a lamb trim...I can't decide if it would look good on her or not so any thoughts on that feel free.

It's hard to have a poodle and not do anything to their hair if you're a dog groomer. I just constantly want to change and alter it somehow. It must be a curse.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
ummm wow, it is pretty there. Wish I had a place like that to photograph... *eyeballs the backgarden* I don't think I have a hope of making the yard that pretty ROFL.

I like lamb clips, as long as they are on the longer side - say 2G or #4 blade - no shorter, have a crest, and moderately to well blended legs.... Saleen doesn't have any blending in her legs and yeah it looks funky but I don't feel like trying to fix puppy hair lol.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Look at that handsome boy! He is getting so big!

I'd love to see Dodger in the lamb cut. I think it would look good on him. I just love his spots.

Your park is beautiful and your photographs of them are beautiful too.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Aidan...I loved the photo of Dodger & Vega so much that I worked on it to make a portrait. I hope you don't mind. Even dirty from their outing, they are just beautiful!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you! They are a bit over exposed but as far as snapshots go i'm happy with them.

Thanks for the border i haven't tried putting borders on any yet. I will print that one out.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Well, they may be just snapshots, as you say, but they are really nice pics of your guys! I think Dodger would look nice in a lamb clip. And, Vega is certainly becoming a "big boy"... he is certainly growing like a weed! lol. I still wonder about his color, he looks very light, I wonder if he is silver??

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I love that last shot :) They look so great together. About how big is dodger anyhow? In that last picture they do look about the same size!! Oh my LoL.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just don't get it...I went to sleep last night and had a puppy and woke up with a dog. So crazy! They grow up too fast, but he's such a good boy.

Dodger is only about 40/45lbs so she's pretty small.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Yeah, that happens. Our Taffy is growing like a weed and I can almost see it happening.

Billy weighs about 50 lbs. now and is not even 9 months old. He is almost too heavy for me to lift him. I carry 50 lb. bags of horse grain and he is pretty much as heavy as those. I have to put a chair next to the table to groom him on so he can walk up like steps to the table! LOL It wasn't that long ago that he was sleeping in my lap....sigh.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
its so awesome that you got them to pose! I can't make a move withouth them on top of me! I had to tie them together to get the picture in the avatar! on top of the crate!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts