Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went in to see the new salon I will be working at today and took Vega & Dodger in for a bath.

It's nice, it will be much nicer once some of the furniture is moved in, bringing in a washer & dryer on Thurs..luckily I had an extra pair so she doesn't have to go out and buy that.

I loved her shampoos and her Double K dryer..i've never been able to dry the poodles so fast.

They were filthy and needed a good bath... it's been so many weeks with moving and everything. I enjoyed it though, lets hope we can actually get some business!

I also enclosed a photo of one of the two dogs in there today, a little Bichon named Jasmine.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Holy cow, it looks great!!!
I bet you're excited.

Vega and Dodger are so sweet.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
I enjoyed it though, lets hope we can actually get some business!
If I lived a little closer (OK a LOT closer! :) ) we'd be there before you could BLINK! Looks like a very nice place!! Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Looks like a very nice place. Good luck with your recent move and your new job. Hope all works out well for you.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Wow Aidan it looks really nice in there. I really really like when shops have the normal human tub/shower raised up for dogs. Its the perfect bath, much better than much of the stuff out there lol.
Your Spoos are gorgeous and ive used a double k too and loved it! So much power and it really dries them fast.
I wish you all the luck at your new job and new home :)
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Ohhhh, it looks good!!! It must be exciting being able to be part of the start up like that, and be able to start how you mean to go on!!! Keep us updated, and i want to see more pics as the place fills out too!!!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
yay for new salon and fresh clean poos. Wish I lived closer I am finally about at that point where I can't do my two anymore.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do love this place, the owner so far seems very nice and honest. She was up front about the job and told me that until there is more business she doesn't really have anything for me to do. I told her i'd help in any way that I can.

She has some ads coming out this month, my boyfriend is going to do the website for her and I figure when I go to the dog parks or to walmart I can slide in fliers on cars or pass them out.

I also need to get a grooming table, she only has one..well and one really small one that Dodger was standing on..lol

She has a beautiful one that was made so if I could just find the hydraulic part of an old salon chair or something she could have one made for me. We're both going to keep on eye out for that sort of thing.

Thanks again for the kind words, it's in a great location..right next door to a dog day care and the owner of that place has been sending her some clients.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
That's great that you got to see the new work place AND groom your guys at the same time. :) Looks like your guys enjoyed their visit too! Wishing you LOTS of customers going through your doors!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I do love this place, the owner so far seems very nice and honest. She was up front about the job and told me that until there is more business she doesn't really have anything for me to do. I told her i'd help in any way that I can.

She has some ads coming out this month, my boyfriend is going to do the website for her and I figure when I go to the dog parks or to walmart I can slide in fliers on cars or pass them out.

I also need to get a grooming table, she only has one..well and one really small one that Dodger was standing on..lol

She has a beautiful one that was made so if I could just find the hydraulic part of an old salon chair or something she could have one made for me. We're both going to keep on eye out for that sort of thing.

Thanks again for the kind words, it's in a great location..right next door to a dog day care and the owner of that place has been sending her some clients.

I wish you well, nice place too!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I'm so glad that you are finally moved and are starting to settle in at your new business. What a wonderful opportunity for you and I wish you all the best in the future.

I love the tub up off the floor so that you don't have to break your back (dreaming). Both of your spoos look great after their grooming and I love Vega's full tail!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts