Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week they have both been fixed! No puppies for this household! I was going to wait until Vega was a year old but I went ahead and had it done. Dodger is taking it pretty hard, she's such a calm dog and i think she's kind of milking it at this point because i've been loving on her all day!

Vega acts like it doesn't phase him... he's still bouncing off the walls. The vet told me to keep him calm as he was jumping up at my face to greet me and i just kind of looked at her and then looked at him and she said "well do your best" and started laughing.

Poor dodger... she hasn't left the couch all day. I might see if they will sell me some pain meds for her, anytime she jumps on or off the couch she whines. My poor girl :(

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
An alternative sleeping spot would probably be best for her, as getting on and off the sofa runs the risk of pulling internal stitches they should have sent home some remadyl ( not sure if that is how it is spelled) for her I am surprised they didn't. I hope they heal fast and lol good luck keeping Vega calm lol!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've tried i even have this huge comfy dog bed that I washed before bringing her home and it even has a heat pad that she usually loves to rest her head on but she just wanted to curl up on the couch and be near me. Only way I can get her to stay on the floor is to sit down there with her. She's such a mommys girl :kissed:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwwww poor baby, sounds like she's a little drama queen? I'm sure she probably doesn't feel great though.

Glad to hear vega isn't bother. Boys... LoL :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts