Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dodger's coat really does seem to be growing quickly, she almost looks like a poodle. Of all breeds I keep getting asked if shes the "presidents kind of dog" the portugeese water dog.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol i probably should, i have a pretty orange bandana for her but Vega takes it off, he likes his women naked apparently because he will take her collars off too. Silly little boy!

I don't even think poodles look like the water dogs at all! They are pretty darn cute though!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
You would be surprised at how many people think that they are the same breed! Belive it or not some dumb A#@ B&%# told a friend of mine's Mother in law to breed her 2 sub-standard poodles and sell the pups as Porti's! And she is an exhibitor!!!!!! Not one would ever associate myself with but still, she has done soooooooo many things that were horrible, like showing a dog with Mange, and trying to talk someone into turning a profit by becoming a mill! I can not stand her, and I have only met her in person once!

·
Registered
40 Posts
PWD's are cute, but Dodger is beautiful. I Love a Parti-poodle, especially the chocolate & white. Too funny about Vega "undressing" her, naughty Vega...Funny, but naughty! lol!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts