Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Valor is my first miniature poodle. He is from Caralot poodles in Indiana. Valor has been everything I could want in a show/performance poodle. At 2.5 years he has accomplished so much. AKC CH/UR01 UCH Caralot Glenraven True Courage RE BCAT CA. Valor has legs toward his CD, RAE and NA. Points towards his DCAT. Valor is going to try dock diving and hunting this year as well. Love this dog

20181017_181626.jpg

20190415_181451.jpg

20190416_130448.jpg

20190517_182746.jpg

Tammy Groene
Cincinnati OH

·
Premium Member
24,021 Posts
Wow what a guy! He can certainly fly. I am always so happy to see new people discovering the joys of poodles and doing things with them that show their true brains along with their beauty. Welcome to PF.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
He’s beautiful!

Here’s my Gracie, black with a small mismark, she is almost six months old.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
What a handsome and talented boy!

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Hi and welcome to you and Valor. Beauty and brains - a winning combination. What a wonderful poodle.

Reactions: Mfmst

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Very handsome fella. Congrats on all your many accomplishments.

And welcome!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Valor is so handsome - and talented, too. Please keep us up to date on his achievements.

Isn't lure coursing a blast?! I have not had an opportunity to try it with Zoe, but my standard poodle, Lily, loved it and was really good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Valor is now 4 years old and has added other titles to his list of accomplishments. He is now completed his RAE and still working on his RACH. He has gained agility titles and has is OA and OAJ. Valor has also attained his DCAT. Valor is has been completely health tested beyond CHIC standards. His hips are OFA good. Valor has sired several litters and has a son currently out showing for his AKC championship.

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
Wow - what a super star quite the list of accomplishments. Not surprised that folks want to breed with him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts