Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vaka the day before her first show in Junior class.

Don't mind the topknot I did not put it up so she looks rather flat in the head.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And more Vaka also a little bit of the Snaedis the Bichon I will also be showing her tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Vaka should be called Vaka Khan (get it? Chaka Khan - the hair? Oh, never mind. LOL)

They're both very pretty! Best of luck with the show.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh they look amazing! I really love Vaka's back legs.. I really need to learn how to achieve that look!

Is that you in the pictures?

Thank you all :D I am very happy with the way she looks right now. We will do our best at the show tomorrow and hope for the best.

Vaka does not have any competition since she is the only spoo except for one puppy girl who is not competing against her(FCI rules)
So the judge just has to like her, hopefully.

Snaedis the Bichon on the other hand has a tough competition with two other bitches but she has won them before so we will see.

I love this look I believe it is called the Scandinavian puppy clip or second puppy clip. My groomer has not done this look before so she is not 100 % but we are working on it.

And yes this is me in the picture :p just got my hair cut yesterday it was long almost to my shoulders. Love having it short so easy ..

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
mmmm, LOVING the look! This is what I'm now wanting Paris to grow into, I LOVE it!!! Let us know how she goes!! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts