Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

brand new member here. I spent the last few weeks browsing around the site. So many interesting topics and always something to learn!

We have loved and raised Standards for 25+ years. We recently lost our beloved 13 year old Daddy's girl. She was such a joy and we loved her every minute we had her. We still have a 4 year old standard (black male) who is ready (like we are) to share our love with a new member of the family.

We are looking for advice on high quality standard breeders in the upper midwest (MN, WI, IL, etc). We are in southeast MN. A bit of distance is no problem as we are willing to put the effort in to find a great addition to our family. We would like to find (or get on a waiting list) for a white female.

I found a few older threads with some recommendations but times change and was hoping to get some advice from others on here.

Looking forward to learning from all of you.

Thank you!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi There Poodle Mom!

I am in the Twin Cities and am a member of the Twin Cities Poodle club, so I know most of if not all the local reputable MN breeders.

My dogs come from Musique Standard Poodles, I have a cream boy and a black boy. Both are finished champions and are working on performance titles. Musique Poodles is also a member of the Twin Cities Poodle Club as well as the Poodle Club of America. The breeder is a veterinarian and fully health tests her dogs. She has a litter planned this spring, that if I'm not mistaken, should produce white/cream. She has a website.

Also, Starfleet Poodles in Rochester is another one to consider. They are also planning a litter this year, I believe. The mom of the pups is my cream boy's daughter. They also fully health test their dogs and prove them in the show and performance ring. They also have a website.

I do know of others out there who have litters planned as well in other states.

Good luck with your search.

Kirsten, Solo, and Tango

GCH UCH UR02 Musique Moonlight Concerto CD PCD BN RE BCAT RL1 CGC SPOT-ON

View attachment 464003

and Tango

CH Musique Moonlight Tango

View attachment 464004

1 - 2 of 2 Posts