Poodle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! It's great to be a poodle momma!
Clark is almost 7 months old-where has the time gone?

He's growing beautifully. He also has such a friendly disposition.

Clark did well in his training classes. The trainer thinks he's ready for intermediate classes but we aren't going to enroll him yet.

One strange thing that Clark does is start crying as soon as his daddy comes home. He will be quiet all day with me and then the theatrics begin as soon as my husband walks through the door. I don't understand why.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
One strange thing that Clark does is start crying as soon as his daddy comes home. He will be quiet all day with me and then the theatrics begin as soon as my husband walks through the door. I don't understand why.
I would assume excitement. My dogs can SCREAM when they are excited. My standard poodle yips like crazy when my mom comes over to my house (or really anyone he knows.

·
Registered
8,563 Posts
Or it could also be anxiety being released. When I come back, Merlin will whine and scream. I think he’s letting go of all the anxiety that built up when I was gone.

It’s really annoying and I go to a secret place within myself to make it disappear, lol !

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Or it could also be anxiety being released. When I come back, Merlin will whine and scream. I think he’s letting go of all the anxiety that built up when I was gone.

It’s really annoying and I go to a secret place within myself to make it disappear, lol !
I wonder why Clark would feel anxious about Daddy being gone if I'm home with the doggo all day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.