Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a few i just took nothing special. His hair is growing nicely , can't really tell until he is freshly groomed.

My sister is washing him as I type I will post after bath pictures

this is him stacking right for once lol I did not get his head

We will train him for trotting in our garage later so I might have video too

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
He's the prettiest red I have seen. It's amazing to me that his coat hasn't changed color at all. It's just as bright and deep as pictures from a few months ago.

·
Registered
419 Posts
He's lovely as always and his coat is looking great. You and your sister and doing a great job with him, roxy.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
He looks so good, Roxy. He has a lot of hair in his topknot. Does he have a curly coat like Billy or a soft one like Taffy?

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He looks so good, Roxy. He has a lot of hair in his topknot. Does he have a curly coat like Billy or a soft one like Taffy?
Thanks everyone , As you can see we are still trying to grow hair around collar area it started to grow again but broke off because of the small show chain :crying:

anyways his coat on his top line is adult the sides are adult/puppy and his belly and legs near his feet are pure puppy coat. His top not is thick puppy coat since we have been using mega tek. the top knot hair has always been a different texture from his body hair.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gorgeous as ever Roxy, how do you keep him from being sun bleached? He is such a rich color, I love seeing pics of him!
Well we have no yard so he only goes out side for walks , and we rarely take him out at 12 pm or 1 pm its usually after that :D we condition his coat a lot with sprays also.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is a video of him gaiting ( with out a leash ) , We might decide to use a toy in the ring instead of bait or let him play with toy after each class to he will always think the show is fun.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Roxy, he has such beautiful movement! It is a bit dark, but I could see it!
Thank you P4p yeah it was at night in the garage lol I will see if I can get some today in the afternoon

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
He has great movement and keeps his head up nicely. Good luck at your show!! Hope you are going to get some pics of him in the ring.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Enzo's coat is looking great! Have you guys learned how to band him to protect the coat since you're showing him?
Yes, this is why his coat looks super nice :) minus the neck hair lol We only band him once in a while. We where told to start banding him at 10 months he is only 8 months. I do his top knot maybe once a week and let it stay for 3-4 days only ( since I put mega tek in his hair ) I then rinse that out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts