Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wonderful news! Teddy's family has sold their home in Westchester and are moving to Cape Cod, town of Brewster. I am excited because that is where we vacation every year!! They have already invited us to come over for a BBQ and see Teddy's new home! I will also be watching him in late fall. Isnt that great news? If I do get another dog, maybe they would let him/her stay with them for the week - at night - while we are at the timeshare (which does not allow dogs) all kinds of possibilities! here are the pictures they just sent me

Attachments

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Pamela, you are the poster child for poodle rehomings! I love the way you realized that Teddy was not a good fit for you, took responsible steps to find him a new home, and now you have the pleasure of keeping in touch with his new owner -- even caring for him when they go on vacation. How great is that! It was the right choice for you, for Teddy and for his new owners. Congratulations!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! Teddy is such a good boy in his new home - Derek jokingly calls him "the bad boy" lol and my house is the Teddy Hotel lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts