Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I took Cyclone to the vet for his X-ray. The tumor didn’t get any bigger since last time so what we’re doing seems to be working. He gets 1 pill every other day wrapped in a salmon flavored treat. He likes them and still expects them every day. I give him different crunchy treats otherwise.
He and the poodle are buddies and this is the 2 of them sitting on the couch.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
The poodle and the Cyclone are so cute sitting on the top of the couch. Noelle looks so sweet and Cyclone is cool.

Cyclone is doing fabulous with the treatment. You're so lucky he takes his medication - I know your mom Click was so concerned.

Reactions: Click-N-Treat-Jr

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Your cat destroyed the window blind, Jr. My poodle is innocent. Do you want me to bring Noelle with to Cyclone's next vet visit? She can be his therapy animal.
Cyclone was well named. Haha.

Reactions: Click-N-Treat

·
Registered
12,222 Posts
It is good to hear that he is doing so well, and to see him so relaxed with Noelle. It seems a straightforward therapy, too, which makes it much easier to keep up long term. Very reassuring for those facing similar decisions!

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Yup Cyclone.......the poodle threw you under the bus, no matter how innocent you look lying there napping.............NEVER turn your back on the Poodle!!!! LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
22,879 Posts
That is a nice update! It is really great that he cooperates with getting his medication. And BTW I was all set to blame Francis for the handiwork on the blinds.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts