Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been 7 months since her terminal cancer diagnosis of Lymphangiosarcoma.
The combination of CBD oil and a thunder shirt has done wonders for her anxiety, we had guests this week at work and Bea was her happy self.
Only loud knocking, people hugging or when one of my co workers skips sets her off but no where near as bad as it did a month ago she merely barks no more chasing the offenders.

Bea walks like an old dog most of the time very still legged, there are still times she still dashes around. Her tumors are bigger, the one on her breast bone has grown so that I've had to get a bigger soft harness for Beatrice.
There have been changes at work too, the other shop dog 12 year old Hunter sadly succumbed to his cancer two weeks ago dying in his sleep.
There has been a new addition of a Bernese mountain dog puppy named Baker who is very sweet and Bea likes him a lot.
All and all life is good for Bea living the dream as office moocher.

·
Registered
12,499 Posts
I am so glad she is still doing so well - 7 months of happy days and peaceful nights. Long may it continue!

Reactions: Dogs4Life and twyla

·
Premium Member
23,228 Posts
I am happy to see she is still living life large. You have been her earth angel and I hope you have many more months loving life with her on this side of the bridge.

Reactions: Dogs4Life and twyla

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
What a happy update. She is doing well despite her diagnosis.

Reactions: twyla and Dogs4Life

·
Premium Member
4,115 Posts
Glad to hear that Beatrice is still enjoying work. How neat to have a new puppy around the office, tho sad to hear of the loss of an old timer. Wish you many more happy days with Bea.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
May she have many happy days to come. I am sorry to hear about the dog at your work that passed on. Cancer is such a horrible thing. Would love to see some pics of Bea with Baker! :)

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
I am happy to hear that Be a is still going well and is happy and content with life as it is. I hope this continues .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts