Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pre registered for the same conformation class but this time it wont be with Enzo ;)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, do tell do tell!!!!! And share pics!!!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Roxy... has anyone ever told you that you're not very nice?? :lol: ;) You start a thread like this and then SIGN OUT???!!? :lol:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hmmm... Roxie... a class soon? Means pup has to be at least 4 months old. How long have you been holding out?!
Can't wait to hear (and see) this new show prospect!
Did you follow through and get a black standard?
Karen

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wont be getting pup until 2-3 weeks ( trying to ship her before its get hot) she is older already I think she will be 8 months by the time I get her and yes Karen she is black :)

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Roxy... has anyone told you that you are a T-E-A-S-E???? :pound: ;) You'd better be ready to answer everyone's questions soon, because you're building anticipation, excitement, SPECULATION!!! :) "Enquiring minds want to know!!" LOL!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
I wont be getting pup until 2-3 weeks ( trying to ship her before its get hot)
Sooooo if you get her in EXACTLY three weeks it will be my BIRTHDAY (May 31) and I will be CELEBRATING with ARREAU in CANADA!!! :dance: And then we can talk about you and your new furkid!! :lol:

Of course if you get her in LESS than three weeks, all your forum friends can quit wondering because you can let the cat out of the bag!!

This is just too cool, roxy!! :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Who???? What???

You're killing me here, i don't have time to search the internet for spoos born 8 months or so ago!! Plz tell!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Who???? What???

You're killing me here, i don't have time to search the internet for spoos born 8 months or so ago!! Plz tell!
Yah but jak!! You can narrow it down! We know it's not just any old spoo, it's a black bitch born 8 months (or so) ago!!! Does that help??? :lol: :pound:

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LMAO :eyebrows:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts