Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year, we went with a much smaller tree than we usually do. Peggy was nevertheless impressed:

She started getting a little too excited—is this tree for me?? a new friend!!—so my husband asked for a calm poodle, please:

Her favourite part was when I asked him to rotate it (for the tenth time) because humans on the floor are the best sort of humans:

Is anyone else putting their tree up this weekend?

·
Super Moderator
7,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha - Those Parti pups... full of beans and always wanna help, eh? lol
Lol. You know it!

She carefully inspects everything we touch and analyzes everything we do. We've learned it's best to just let her think she's helping. Very much like having a toddler.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Ours has been up for a few days now.

The cats think its a lovely play thing, but this year the younger girl isn't all the way up inside the tree lol.

Reactions: PeggyTheParti

·
Premium Member
3,349 Posts
I've got the tree up and a single strand of lights so far

(tangent...how technology has changed my life...I picked up my phone, opened the Wyze camera app, took a snapshot with the camera view, transferred the photo to the camera app on the phone, opened the Your Phone app on my tablet, saved it to my tablet, cropped the photo, then copied it to this post. I know it's not a great photo but no poodles were displaced in the taking and posting of this photo lol)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Stand corrected, She has found her way all the way to the top.

The dog REALLY doesn't like it when she gets in the tree.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts