Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to The Indio shows ? they are in Jan

There is another show coming soon in costa mesa ? I got the registration form in the mail to enter but I am just going to watch.

Of course the Eukanuba and LB shows are coming soon. I will be there trying to take pictures and video!

Sorry I don't have exact dates lol

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Well, we're on opposite coasts. :) But my mom and I might be going to a big show near Detroit towards the end of January. She'll be competing in agility, obedience and conformation and I'll be watching the classes and wandering the vendors!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At the Eukanuba show and lb there will be vendors Gallore ! maybe I will take some picture of that so people can see what goes on at the eukanuba lol

I will be picking up a new comb and brush and a few other things.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I showed at one of these took best bred by in show then BOB and was in the group before I even knew that it was a eukanuba show Then i saw all the cameras OMG !!! WHAT A JOKE HA HA !!! needless to say we did not win HA HA The groups anyway ...

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
The Turkey Circuit (akc show in turlock ca) was just last weekend and end of the week....it runs from thursday to sunday I believe. Hubby went Sat. and visited his friend Eddie (he's an AKC handler) but I had to stay home sick!

I love catching the show's close to home. Turlock's a 20 minute drive from me so that was a bummer.

The AKC Long Beach show in January is usually pretty nice. I always enjoyed the lovely So Ca weather when we went....nice and warm for winter weather.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Your guys shows sound amazing.
Ours are always pretty small and low key, but the ones in a city 4 hours away sound pretty good, but 4 hours is a long way for us, especially with close to 6 dogs.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Poodle Lover - you are a doll :flowers: !!!! I think I will be able to come to SF in January : ))) !!!!

End of Dec. will be crazy with New Year celebs and such :santaclaus: !

Maybe I will finally be able to meet you "neighbor" :) !!!??? Will you come to Cow Palace ??? : ))

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The AKC Long Beach show in January is usually pretty nice. I always enjoyed the lovely So Ca weather when we went....nice and warm for winter weather.
The show is in Dec it always has been. Its a string of shows the whole week

Regular club shows start Wednesday Dec9 and the Eukanuba is sat and sunday Dec 12-13th. This is why I love going to this show you will see a lot of dogs !

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
The one Im talking about is a AKC January show. It may be a terrier specialty then. Its been awhile since we have attended. Maybe they arent having it there anymore. Oh I dont know....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts