Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
Yes, I can’t edit my comment. I tried many times yesterday, and again just now and it’s just not possible. I’m having no issues with editing anywhere else. I use an Ipad with the current IOS version.

Strangely, I can edit this comment. Does the problem with the other thread have anything to do with the fact that PGP opened it ? Like whatever she opens becomes locked for editing ?

·
Super Moderator
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I can’t edit my comment. I tried many times yesterday, and again just now and it’s just not possible. I’m having no issues with editing anywhere else. I use an Ipad with the current IOS version.

Strangely, I can edit this comment. Does the problem with the other thread have anything to do with the fact that PGP opened it ? Like whatever she opens becomes locked for editing ?
I can edit everywhere else just fine, including my own threads. It’s just that one renovation thread that seems to be locked to edits. Strange! I can even edit the trembling thread, which I created around the same time as the reno thread.

·
Registered
Standard Poodle (arriving April 21st !!)
605 Posts
FYI,
I CAN edit my post in this same thread. I think there was another thread that I noticed I couldn't edit though. Didn't make note at the time.
I mostly use the Tapatalk app on my phone though, so it may not be representative of the website.

·
Administrator
748 Posts
Hey all. This might be whats happening (though a bit strange that its one thread only for a few of you):

Members have unlimited editing of new posts for the first 24 hours after posting. Up to 10 existing posts (older than 24 hours) may be edited per week. More editing will be allowed as each of those 10 edits expires every 7 days.
-Mike

·
Super Moderator
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey all. This might be whats happening (though a bit strange that its one thread only for a few of you):

-Mike
I thought of that, too, but it was a brand new thread that I couldn’t edit (reno thread). I still can only edit some posts in that thread, but not others. I can’t edit anything in the other thread (maltipoo thread), but have had no issues editing elsewhere.

None of the content I was trying to edit was older than 24 hours when I first encountered the issue. Maybe a minute passed between posting and trying to edit. Probably less.

·
Administrator
748 Posts
Well, the good news is you can include the admin account as one that can't edit any posts in that thread either. Let me escalate and see if we can figure out whats happening. One weird thing, its ONLY on page 1. I can edit without issue on the other pages.

Update: This is being ticketed and escalated.

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
One weird thing, its ONLY on page 1. I can edit without issue on the other pages.

Update: This is being ticketed and escalated.

-Mike
Same! Fingers crossed for a simple fix.

·
Super Moderator
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm only guessing, but there is a pinterest error on the first page and I think its blocking parts of the page from loading. Could be unrelated, but its the only thing that stands out to me.

-Mike
Any similarities with this thread, where I’m having the same issue? Just realized I can edit my post on page 2 but not page 1.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts