Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't login from my phone, and I know the password is correct because it works when I'm on my computer. I've tried changing the password and nothing works. Any advice?

·
Administrator
706 Posts
I can't login from my phone, and I know the password is correct because it works when I'm on my computer. I've tried changing the password and nothing works. Any advice?
What are you using as your phone browser? It could be storing an old out of date password causing it to block you

Kyle

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I use Tapatalk pro and paid $2 for the pro version because it allows pictures to be uploaded very easily. I really appreciate this forum being compatible with the app because it makes posting super easy. I used to use the forum in the chrome browser and am glad I found it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Administrator
706 Posts
Hey there,

you mentioned that you use Maxthon browser. Have you attempted to use any other browser?

When you are unable to login, does the message just state that your password is incorrect? Or do you receive another message?

Richard.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey there,

you mentioned that you use Maxthon browser. Have you attempted to use any other browser?

When you are unable to login, does the message just state that your password is incorrect? Or do you receive another message?

Richard.
Yes, I've tried it in Chrome as well. This is all it shows when I try to log in

·
Administrator
706 Posts
Okay Dayle helped me figure it out, your username included a special character, that is what was causing the issue. I have now changed your username to LipstickandWhiskers and have tested to see if I could log into your account and I did. I sent you a password reminder and you should have no issue now :)

Thank you so much!

~ Glenda

1 - 14 of 14 Posts