Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,624 Posts
Well at least she kept some sort of contact with the target. Wait for the excitement you will feel when you forget she was on such an order and you come back 15 minutes later and she is still exactly where you left her. I do that with Lily sometimes (by mistakes of course). She has spent some pretty long sit stays in my kitchen by my having forgotten her. Good girlie Lils!

Reactions: PeggyTheParti

·
Super Moderator
6,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well at least she kept some sort of contact with the target. Wait for the excitement you will feel when you forget she was on such an order and you come back 15 minutes later and she is still exactly where you left her. I do that with Lily sometimes (by mistakes of course). She has spent some pretty long sit stays in my kitchen by my having forgotten her. Good girlie Lils!
Wow! Very good girl, Lily! That's amazing. And potentially extremely useful.

This was our first day working on this, and also the first time I got the sense Peggy's attention span might be growing longer than mine. I'm so used to training for just a minute here or there. This was definitely her way of demonstrating she might be ready for more. But am I?? Lol.

·
Super Moderator
6,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Peggy must have this down and look at those long legs. What a sweetie.
As usual, it's Peggy leading the way. She spotted the forgotten balance cushion yesterday in a closet—a relic from a physical therapy clinic I've not visited in years—and gave me the idea.

My favourite part was when I left it on the floor to go do other things, and half an hour later heard the sound of a poodle repeatedly stepping on it, trying to make the treats "appear."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts