Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep they do! After you get the hair out and get it clean super glue or liquid bandage help.
I don't even know if I can get it out. I wore socks (that I had to trash LOL) last night so I was fine but today I didn't wear shoes because it was a quick clean up job and it was worse because I was cutting small hairs even smaller.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I don't even know if I can get it out. I wore socks (that I had to trash LOL) last night so I was fine but today I didn't wear shoes because it was a quick clean up job and it was worse because I was cutting small hairs even smaller.
Duct tape or Elmers glue can help get them out, but they don't always work.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eventually if they don't come out either your body absorbs them or your skin pushes them out.

·
Registered
875 Posts
you can soak whatever body part got the splinter in hot (as hot as you can stand it) water for about a minute, then iced water for a minute...keep alternating them and then use tweezers to pick it out.
the different temps of water will make the splinter swell and contract(as well as your skin) and then will make a fluid pocket (not a very big one- dont worry) around it that you can squeeze and the hair should come right out, or you will be able to pluck it out with tweezers.

that whole explanation did not sound so gross in my head, but it works

1 - 8 of 8 Posts