Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my mom and I were looking through petedge and ordered some things. One of them being some xxxsmall boots for Atticus. They said they fit a foot 1 3/4 inch. Well I open it up and the things are as big as his head!!!!! I'm so annoyed! I cant find boots anywhere that will fit his feet, they are soooo tiny (at most maybe an inch wide). I know they're not suppose to fit snug but I wasnt expecting them to be as big as his head...

So, does anyone know where I can get boots his size? I've been looking around online and cant find a thing...

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/lazybutbeautiful93/dogs/?action=view&current=001-5.flv
A video of him wearing his new polo shirt and his boots.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Can you knit or crochet? My idea would be to look for a preemie-sized bootie pattern and make them yourself. I would be annoyed too, especially since some dog clothes are not cheap. If you use a tiny needle it would probably be possible to make them yourself, and pretty quickly (if you crochet, I'm slower than molasses when I knit :lol:).

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
We have a place here that has an online store. We have been to the outlet, and they have little teeny Chihuahua sized boots. It is called Ren's Pet Depot and I am pretty sure they have the link to the online store on their site. Check too to be sure they ship to the US. If you have problems, let me know.

·
Registered
232 Posts
You could buy new born socks at your local Walmart or Target. Those would fit! I've tried those on my little guy and they work great!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
He is the goofiest dog I've ever seen. I love watching videos of him--he makes me laugh out loud.

Also, the more I see his little shaved face, the more I like it.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
We have a place here that has an online store. We have been to the outlet, and they have little teeny Chihuahua sized boots. It is called Ren's Pet Depot and I am pretty sure they have the link to the online store on their site. Check too to be sure they ship to the US. If you have problems, let me know.
Ren's does NOT ship to the US - I contacted them when I was looking at velocity dryers... Personally I think it's a little ridiculous in 2010 that a company doesn't ship worldwide, but they have their rules!!! :fish: :lol:

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I've shipped a few things to Canada recently and the red tape and cost are assinine! I payed $30 and spent a half hour at the post office, just to ship a hand knit scarf and hat. Insane!

·
Registered
235 Posts
My dad has a pekingese. He bought her boots for winter but they were shaped like HUMAN boots to be cute. Quai-Ling tripped all over herself and the boots were quickly returned. The boots were fashion accesories but that's it. I have never seen tiny dog boots usually only for dogs schnouzer to austrailian shepard sized dogs. The only place I have been able to find decent quality dog boots is a local mountineering store...but they don't have tiny ones either. That must be frustrating.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts