Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Atticus was caught red handed stealing my bra. He does this everyday, hes teaching me how to keep my room picked up and to put my clothes in the hamper if I dont want them chewed up, lol. He had it draped around his neck prancing around with it, I wish I recorded it.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
LMAO!!! This made me laugh for more than one reason. ;) Yes Atticus is a stinker but no dought still cute doing it lol!!

Agree - such a boy thing to do!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Hehehehe silly boy! My friend's mini used to steal her daughter's panties and run through the house with them on his head, especially if they had company.

·
Registered
289 Posts
HAHA. I love Atticus!

Reminds me of a pug I had a few years ago who would constantly steal my bras and socks...naughty naughty!

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
That is so funny, I would love to see the video. Monti steals my hobby's socks, probably because they are laying on the floor :fish: Atticus is so cute you can't even get mad at him.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
LOL that is so cute! Des used to steal my and my mom's bras when he was a baby. Used to run around with everyone's underwear, until he discovered he could just eat my panties. Okay, 1: that's disgusting. 2: that's dangerous! He scares me so bad with this habit of his, I'm doing everything I can to keep my panties AWAY from him, so he doesn't hurt his insides. (and plus, I'm running out of undies at this rate! LOL!)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Teddy comes prancing into the living room with my underwear in his mouth on a regular basis. Doesn't matter to him if they came from the clean basket or the dirty one. Lately he's been finding panties that I haven't worn since I gained weight. I have no idea where he's getting them from. I didn't even think I still had them. LOL

·
Registered
362 Posts
That picture looks familiar to me. lol My standard took my bras and undies all the time, he is two now so he does not do it as much. I learned to put them in the covered laundry basket.
I guess when I get my new puppy next week I better not leave any bras or undies on the floor.
Cute pictures.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts