Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would post some more pics of my babies, Tynkerbell and Kiara. Ki-ki was walking around the livingroom yesterday with a blanket draped over her back and it was so funny. Tynkers just had a dental done and while she was under I had her Dew claws removed since the BYB I got her from never did it. I almost took one off with the clippers once when I was grooming, so it is safer that they are not there. She has pink vet wrap on her legs and it makes it look like she is wearing leg warmers LOL!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I love the second pic and the last one... especially the last one! And she knows the proper type of blanky to have... one with doggies all over it..LOL.

Poor little tynk, I hope she is feeling better and her legs heal up fast for her!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you guys! Tynk seems to be taking it very well, when I took the pics she was a little out of it with her pain meds so, she did look pathetic lol. Kiara does have a beautiful face and really knows how to pick her blankies LOL!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Oh, poor baby.....hope she is recovered soon. I've done that with the clippers before on the toy Dianne used to have. Scared the heck out of me!!

Ki-Ki is adorable running around with her blanket. Makes me think of me! I love the last photo; it would be nice framed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts