Poodle Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Me, too! I'll go! On the post topic though, we have 5 dogs and we find that they get a lot of exercise and fun with each other. Just this morning I was out picking up poop in the yard at 6:30 a.m. and the poodles were playing around me; they were so happy! It was a gorgeous morning, sunny after a rainstorm, and they were galloping around our property and jumping at each other, colliding (on purpose) mid-air with a big thump. I thought, if it was just me outside here with one dog, they would never get 1/4 of the exercise our dogs get chasing each other around! Then they galloped after me like a herd of bison and turned just in time to avoid trampling me. Such fun! lol

·
Registered
724 Posts
Sorry to go off topic....but are you telling me there are places I can go to drink wine and eat snacks while my dog plays with other dogs, all while being supervised by someone who knows what they're doing?!? I've never even heard of such a thing! Where do I find such a magical event?
YES ITS TRUE!!!! :) you have to look around your area we have a few different places. The one closest to me calls is Yappy Happy Hour. check it out......Petals And Paws

·
Registered
724 Posts
I am sorry I didn't mean to intrude in your private life. I was just curious as to why you would be leaving him at home. I have a good friend with MS and he will leave Thorn home as well if it is a good day. :) Prayers for many many more good days in your future! :love2:

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Aasteapots this place sound wonderful and right up my alley, sing me up! So this is an animal Center that has secured a liquor licence, or is it a restaurant that is accommodating dogs?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Aasteapots this place sound wonderful and right up my alley, sing me up! So this is an animal Center that has secured a liquor licence, or is it a restaurant that is accommodating dogs?
This is a Garden/Feed store. You don't pay for the alcohol you pay for the dogs to play. It complimentary so I am assuming it has different rules?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts