Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got RM and RAE today at our local poodle specialty. First place in Master. First place in Excellent. Second place in Advanced. High Combined Advanced Excellent and High Triple. Am I proud of my girl? You bet!

A year ago we went to our first show and got our first Q in Rally Novice. Today we got RM and RAE under the same judge in the same building. It’s been an amazing year, that’s for sure. Onward!

·
Premium Member
22,759 Posts
Awesome news! What a great year you two have had.

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
Wow. That’s incredible. I’m so proud of you and Noelle. Huge congratulations

·
Premium Member
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! We are staying in a hotel tonight because we trial again tomorrow. Noelle loves hotels, so she is super happy. Or, maybe she is happy because I got her a big Lambchop as a reward for a job well done.

Noelle says, crystal and ribbons make Mom smile. But my new toy is the best!

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Thanks! We are staying in a hotel tonight because we trial again tomorrow. Noelle loves hotels, so she is super happy. Or, maybe she is happy because I got her a big Lambchop as a reward for a job well done.

Noelle says, crystal and ribbons make Mom smile. But my new toy is the best!
Off subject but is lamb chop made especially for dogs or is it for kids and suitable for Noelle ?

·
Premium Member
9,483 Posts
Very proud of you two! Noelle certainly deserves a Lambchop and you can enjoy all of hose ribbons. Congratulations Team Noelle!

·
Registered
12,106 Posts
Well done to both of you - what an amazing year!

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Congratulations to you and noelle. I know from your posts how hard you have both worked. The different methods you use in training have all been great. I shows to never give up when something doesn't meet our satisfaction and to try again. You are a great example. Thanks for sharing all your fabulous training ideas.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Yes, that is precious. She loves that little lamb chop. Cute!

Well, you two have really accomplished a lot. What a team you make. :rockon:Congratulations on your fantastic results! :first::congrats:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congratulations! What fun things to be doing together. Willow starts rally classes for the first time this week.

Warmly, --Nicola

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts